SPT is one of the fastest-growing and spreading mini crane’s brand in the world.
It has an impressive range of different models; one of the most popular is undoubtedly SPT299 (used mostly for glazing). The fact that SPT299 (as well as SPT499) is available in a battery-powered version, just proves that SPT tries to minimize environmental impact and makes their cranes more economical and efficient.
What to do to become a Dealer?
LIFT24 is officially responsible for the Scandinavian market.
If you would like to know more about SPT cranes, and become a dealer, you can visit our headquarter placed ca. 45 km from Warsaw Chopin Airport.
We can organize online meetings for your convenience, if needed.
Let's get to the specifics
To become a dealer, you need to: order 2 machines on stock or to rental fleet + have service (maintenance) background
LIFT24 provides: service training and support during the cooperation and at its various stages.
And most importantly
Many doesn’t know that SPT’s cranes are made from very good quality components.
- Scanreco (Sweden) or Autec (Italy) – radio control
- Yanmar (Japan) – engine
- Danfoss (Denmark) – main valve
- Casappa S.p.A. (Italy) – main pump
- Nabtesco (Japan) – hydraulic winch
- Siemens (Germany) – engine control system
- and other well-known brands
Last but not least,
SPT mini cranes’ standard equipment has:
- searcher hook
- radio control with drive function
- hydraulic winch
- not to mention 2 years warranty